Monday, August 31, 2009

Painkiller

This video is of Judas Priest playing the most killer song they've ever made. Painkiller


Not only do I wish I could play guitar like this, but I want Halford's jacket. Of course, at first glance I think I could beat him down and take it. But he's not only got tattoos on his head.. his HEAD.. but he's also a 4-octave wonder. Plus, he's probably got old man strength. I'd probably go down like a little wuss.

Oh well. I can still dream of cool jackets like this. I also like the one that he wears on the concert tour for Nostradamus. Too bad that title song sucks. It would be awesome if his lyrics didn't sound like some kind of lame-ass high school pep club chant. The music is almost as kickass as the music for this song is.

But I digress. Mostly I just wanted to talk about how I could kick Rob Halford's ass. Instead, I just made a jackass of myself since not only can't I beat him down, I can't even talk about their shit without sounding like some prep school critic.

Oh well. At least I found an excuse to post this really, really cool video.

--Read more coherent stuff from Aaron by visiting his main blog at Aaron's EnvironMental Corner - where the environment is looked at mentally. Or something like that. Or just Twitter: Tweet Me

No comments:

Post a Comment